With SunHub, there’s no sign-up fee, no large upfront investment, no long-term contracts and no cancellation penalty fees. You simply sign up to purchase blocks of solar energy each month! Click here to see live production stats of the SunHub Generation Station and how that energy translates into day-to-day conservation efforts.
What is Sunhub
Members have an opportunity to support this renewable energy project by purchasing solar energy through the SunHub Community Solar program.
How the program works – It’s simple!
- Purchase from one to five blocks of solar energy per month. Each block equals 100kWh, so you can buy up to 500kWh per month.
- The Generation and Transmission (G&T) rate for solar energy is reviewed annually. The current SunHub G&T rate is $0.059 cents per kWh ($5.90 per 100 kWh block).
- If you have questions about how many blocks you should purchase, a Customer Service Representative can help determine the best number based on your historical usage.
- The number of blocks purchased and associated cost will appear as a separate line item on your monthly bill for easy monitoring.
- Change the number of blocks or unsubscribe to the program at any time without a penalty fee.